- Hydraulic Testing & Calibration
CERTIFICATION TO HIGHEST STANDARDS AND TRACEABILITY
All our reference equipment (calibration devices) used in our verification activities are directly traceable to recognized national standards, and to units of measurement realized at thethe National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST ) in the USA, or other internationally recognized National Measurement Institutions (NMIs). All procedures where specified meet or exceed relevant to ISO 1700-1.
- Torque Calibration Services
- Expert and Specialty Leader in Torque Tools Testing & Calibration
- Full Service-Torque Calibration Lab, Repair
- On stock Master Spare Parts for Torque Parts
- Fastest Turnaround Service Time in the Industry
- Specializes in Dead Weight Torque Testers and Transducer Calibration & Repair
- We are an independent calibration lab, specializing in the calibration and repair of torque instruments.
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
Testing of steam relief safety valves is an accepted method of Relief Valve testing for all type of safety relief valves. A load cell is mounted with electronic DC moter puller on the valve's stem top. This pulls the stem thereby trying to lift the disc. The net result is that the valve pops at a pressure set pressure less electronic pressure calculated on the basis of disc area. We do not have to actually raise system pressure to the set point of the Relief Valve. But , Electronic Test puller can be apply more than 100 kg/cm2 pressure on the valve disc depending on disc area. Still, since the system pressure remains very less than set pressure when the valve pops, it is safer. This method is normally used for stem safety relief valves. Where all Type of safety valves, Safety Relief Valves, Pressure Relief Valves can be test.